Thursday, October 23, 2003

Today they canned a poor sap from work. Nobody really knows what the hell is going on but he was a fairly new guy. His name is Anthony. This dude had been with the company, tops...one month including the training period. Anyway, today, Sandra, our manager walks to his desks and tells him to go in the office. Then this other administrative assistant dude grabs a box and starts packing all of Anthony's shit!!! Just like that...in front of all of us...we were like OH SHIT! So anyway...Later rumors starter flying of course. The admin guy told us it was because he was too rude to a caller. Well, I don't buy that cuz my friend James was told a few days ago a caller reported him and he didn't even get a write up....so that wasn't it. Anthony was like as gay as they come...literally... so Takesha said someone mentioned discrimination....I don't know...I don't buy that. So, he must have done something bad to get fired like that. No warning. No write up... just bam! get the fuck out. That's messed up. So, now everyone is running around like headless chickens trying not to get fired. LOL. That was funny.

I got my first paycheck today under the new company that we became. Global Compliance Services....it was more than I expected (but I'm not telling you how much). so hopefully that's a good sign. here's a link to them if you care... G.C.S.

So my friend Shelly (or Chelita if you wanna use her Mexican alter ego) makes movies. She asked me tonight if she could use my baby in one of her auditions. I think that would be cool. I don't know how Felicia will feel about it. I think it would be kinda cool.

Here are some pics of my bean
>


Is she the next J-Lo or what??

if you want to see a bunch of our pics visit MSN Pics or Yahoo Pics.


Well, I guess that's all for today kiddies. See ya tomorrow.




No comments: