Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Well, took me long enough. I know I haven't updated this in over two weeks now and really, it's been purely out of laziness. So many things have happened since I last updated this. I probably wont remember half of the stuff. Well, things at the home front are looking good. Married life is good and my baby is growing fast. She has the two bottom teeth halfway out and can almost walk. She will be one year in December 5. I also have another on the way (we kinda got carried away with the wild monkey dance after Fabianna was born...hehe) due in mid February. I am so happy. We still haven't come up with a name. Me and Felicia can't decide on what we want. We know is a girl...but we still can't decide. So if anyone out there has any cool names for girls, e-mail me or leave me a shout out.

So, last weekend I went out bowling with my friend Dina and my moms. My punk ass brother Sergio and friend Eugene punked out like little bitches at the last minute. They always do shit like that. Serg has no fucking social life thanks to that game SOCOM: US Navy Seals. The game is pretty kick ass, but it has completely engulfed his existence. Anyway, he is happy with a XX beer and playing his fucking game all night long. Eugene is quite the misanthrope and looks for any excuse not to go out. So he say Serg at home and was too lazy to come bowling with us. My little bro Ricky pissed me off and i told him off so he threw a tantrum didn't wanna go. And my other friend Khali was nowhere to be found. So out of the big group that was going only three of us ended up at the bowling alley. But it was cool, we still had shitloads of fun. I kicked ass by the way! LOL.

Things at work have been cool. The new corporate reconstruction shit has actually been working to our benefit. So, I have no complaints. I have been putting overtime like crazy though. I spend more time in the office than with my wife and baby. But that will end soon, Xmas is around the corner and we need the money anyhow. I made a new friend at work...LOL... her name is Takesha...she's cool.

I haven't been keeping up with Sharmeen's soap opera. She's pretty much distance and we've outcasted her out of our lives without even realizing it. She spends her time with that guy. My moms says she sees the dude with the kids and the little girl in the park sometimes... sometimes I hope he really is reformed and will take care of her and the kids. But, how knows. I was supposed to go to Mexico cuz one of my childhood friends is getting married. But we decided not to because it would be too expensive. So I guess I'll just send him something FedEx that day.

I guess that's it for now, like I said...I probably am forgetting half the stuff that really happened. But I guess that's what 6 years of heavy drug using does to your brain...hehehe... Well, I will keep my blog updated regularly....see ya soon kids.


No comments: