Saturday, September 04, 2004

F.T.W.

Hello...

well, I took Fabi to the doctor today. She's doing good but still a little concerned about her asthma. Ms. Grubbs gave her more medication, chewable tables and a nose inhaler.

Ummm... I'm pretty tipsy.

I joined a yahoo group for people who love beer in charlotte...

Donkey Punch

They seem to be as polictically incorrect, ininhibeted as I....

I think I like them already.

Also found an essay on black punks in the U.S. Undergound scene.... I knew abut D.H. Peligo, Poly Styrene, Fishbone and Bad Brains... aside from that... this was all new to me and I consider myself a punk conisseour.

Black Punk

Worked sucked as per usual.

Went out with Serg and my mom to Tres Pesos, a local Mexican food joing with awful service. We discussed old classic Mexican TV comedy shows... I think I will make one of mine infamous lists about that soon. I have a pretty good idea what I want in it..

I guess that's it, My Guiness is getting warm... and I am not European so I like it cold....

ABUR!

(sorry about the spelling, too drunk to care about it)


No comments: