Thursday, December 02, 2004

ARE YOU... DEFECATING INTO A CANTELOUPE?

Wow, I haven't updated this crap in a long ass time...

Mostly out of lazyness as per usual but also becuase for the past couple of months or so we've been getting slammed at work. Fortunately, things have slowed down and I will get a change to update this more often.

I haven't been able to post more pictures because Serg fucked up his Camedia Master 4.x program and I haven't gotten around to hook up my computer. But hopefully this weekend we will fix the house and get the computer up and running.

The Bean turns 2 on December 5. We're thinking of either throwing her a party at Chuck E. Cheese's or at the cabana in our apartment complex. So far we've got like 25 people coming so the Chuck E. Cheese's thing might not be economically smart... we'll see. We want to do a whole Sesame Street theme focusing on none other than that furry red bathmat, Elmo. We were not prepared for the party (actually with all the shit going on right now it kinda snuck up on us) because we had to take Felicia's car for repair a couple of weeks ago and it sent us back about $450. Then the day after we got it from the shop, the back driver tire fell of its rim and that costed us another $68. They told us that all four wheels need to be repaired but we have not money for all that.

Speaking of no money, I was pulled over a week and a half ago for driving with a suspended license, expired tags, expired registration and not inspecting my car for over a year. Ok, so let's disect this.. My license was suspended because I didn't pay my car's property tax last year (property tax for a fucking car? GIVE ME A FUCKING BREAK MONEY HUNGRY MOTHERFUCKING HICKS!). I didn't pay it becuase I defecate money and I don't like wasting it on trivial things like vehicle property taxes (sarcarsm, in case you were gonna start bitching). The inspection was not done because last year they came up with this nifty little law that says if your car has the "Check Engine" light on and it's due to the emissiong thingy (whatever the fuck is called) then it won't pass. My car has the thingy on... Serg told me he was charged over $800 to fix that thing. I don't have $800 to waste on my 1996 Nissan 200SX.. shit, the fucking car is not worth $800! And the tag and registrations are expired cuz I can't renew it because they still want their so deserving vehicle tax property money... isn't NC state swell?

I haven't been able to get my ID yet so I haven't really been able to go out anywhere... life as it stands today, sucks ass!

I am a bit upset and disappointed at Felicia and the part that hurts the most is that she either is completely body language illiterate and doesn't know or doesn't wanna deal with it and has said or done nothing to repair it. She knows exactly what happend and why I have been acting the way I have the past few day and nothing. OH but wait, I'm sure she will wait until enough time has passed to say that was a long time ago and turn the tables and be pissed at me making me feel like shit for acting upset... women are so fucking unmercifully conniving!

Ok, that's all I'm typing tonight cuz it's 8:30 pm and I have 30 minutes to finish my last two reports of the day.

Bye.

P.S. No spell check today, so deal with it.

No comments: