Thursday, December 16, 2004

2004

A survey I found online

What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before?
Father two girls
Did you keep your new year's resolution and will you make more for next year?
No and no.
Did anyone close to you give birth?
Felicia, my wife and Khali a friend.
Did anyone close to you die?
Not that I can recall.
What countries did you visit?
None
What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004
Financial stability and a better paying job.
What date from 204 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
The day Tati was born because it's pretty self explanatory.
What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Not getting fired from GCS
What was your biggest failure
Not finding a better job which lead to the second biggest failure which is not providing Felicia and the girls the lifestyle they deserve.
Did you suffer illness or injury?
No, my back is getting worse and for the past month from time to time I've experience this unbearable pain in my right ear... but that's it.
What was the best thing you bought?
CONDOMS!!!!
Whose behavior merited celebration
Surely not my own! My family for helping us through the worse year we’ve had and Felicia for putting up with me.
Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed
Felicia’s family on her dad’s side, Dina’s and my own behavior at work and dealing with Felicia and the girls at times.
Where did most of your money go?
I’m still trying to figure that out myself... if you have any clues, let me know.
What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Tati’s birth and Fabi’s birthday party (pics coming soon hopefully!)
What song will always remind you of 2004?
Burger King’s Xmas
Compared to this time last year, are you...
· Happier or Sadder?
· Thinner or Fatter?
· Richer or Poorer?

Sadder, Fatter and Poorer...
What do you wish you’d done more of?
Exercise, learn more to manage our finances and spend more quality time with my wife.
What do you wish you’d done less of?
Fuck around at work (and by that I mean not be such a slack and irresponsible).
How will you be spending Christmas?
Like we do every Xmas, Pinky... plotting to take over the world!!!! Actually, at my mom’s house.
How many one-night stands?
NONE!
What was your favorite TV program
I’d say, Viva La Bam, Drawn Together and MythBusters... what can I say, I have a low brow.
Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
YES!
What was your greatest musical discovery?
None that I can think of... most of the music I find online and I didn’t have access to the Internet for most of the year. Late last year though, just to mention something, I found The Bellrays and Vulgaras. OH, you know what? I am lying... I did discover Manntis by watching Battle for Ozzfest. They kick ass.
What was the best book you read?
The Blood Artists by Chuck Hogan.
What did you want and get?
To keep my job.
What was your film of this year?
I didn’t see any movies that were released this year, but if I had to guess it would probably be Saw and The Grudge (I love horror movies).
What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
28 or 29... not sure... I don’t count anymore. I really don’t remember what I did... probably went to eat with my family somewhere.
What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Financial stability.
How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004?
Out of touch... I think I’m becoming my dad... when you walk out to your car or when you drive from point A to point B wearing shorts, a white T-shirt, dress socks and dress shoes just because you won’t stop anywhere on the way means you don’t have the right to sit and watch MTV anymore... hehe.
What kept you sane?
The same three things that drove me to the brink of insanity... Felicia, The Bean and Tati.
Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Nobody
What political issue stirred you the most?
The beheadings in Irak
Who did you miss
No one.
Who was the best person you met?
Ayiana, Jameka (whom I just met a few days ago at work) and every single Donkey Puncher.
Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004
Do not buy frozen food products from the vending machine at your job regardless of how fancy your office is



No comments: