Wednesday, December 08, 2004

BIG AZ

We, well actually, I decided that the Bean's party will be held on December 19, at 1:30 pm. Me and Felicia had a bit of a struggle because to me this is very important but every time we discussed it we ended up in an argument. I felt, and this is me talking, that she just really wasn't into it. She was more concerned in other things like daycare that we can't afford. So, yesterday I took charge of the relationship (of course fearing to death how she was going to react, lol) and told her that I had set the date and decided to do it as my mom's house.

I found several cool links to get ideas as to what to do (I've only thrown one other kid's party for her when she turned 1 but that was only family member's so I didn't have to do much) to entertain the kids. We've obviously gonna use an Elmo/Sesame Street theme since she's an Elmo junkie. So far, we've kept it rather small cuz we don't defecate dollars... we have about 20 kids and 18 adults. Hopefully everything will turn out for the best.

On Monday, I had the bright idea of buying this scrumptious delicatessen from the vending machine at work because I only had like two $1 bills on me.

To top it all off, I finished with this instant meal monstrosity, that I brought from home.


Now, I've never tasted a buffalo's ass, but if I had to guess what a buffalo's ass tasted like, Pierre Food's Hot N' Ready Item #0991 - Sausage, Egg & Cheese Biscuit would be my first (and only) pick. The mere texture of the fucking thing is nauseating... it's a mixture of a moist, oozing piece of cardboard with a little spice. After the second bite, I began to gag and feel utterly sick... I had drink half of my Coke can just the get the half masticated failed experiment down my throat. The Ramen soup didn't help much either.... but I was able to finish the whole damn thing. Being poor sucks! That ought to teach me a lesson, I shall never buy frozen food from a vending machine again... a slow agonizing death while being raped in the ass is more pleasurable than that thing. Interesting fact, they're proud and sure of their product that they lef their nutritional analisys page for this sandwich BLANK!

But then again, what did I expect from the company who brought us the




BIG AZ BURGER!!!!


I haven't done the Wednesday Whatevers in a while... but since I still get them in my email, here they go.

Wednesday Whatevers

1. Do appearances matter, and why?
Hell yeah, cuz we sum shallow m'fuckahs! bling, bling, holla!

2. What does conformity promote?
being chickenshit

3. Why do fads come in and out?

cuz we don't wanna be like our boring ass, chickenshit conformist parents


No comments: