Wednesday, November 03, 2004

SHUT DOWN, YET AGAIN

Recently, Emily, this lady at work asked me to give her Spanish classes. After a while I couldn't figure out how much to charge her. She didn't just want someone to sit there and repeat words in Spanish with her she wanted to actually be taught. I was an English teacher in Mexico so I offered to help. Well, yesterday she overheard me bitching to James how hard it is for me and Felicia to find a babysitter on the weekends to spend time together. She stated that she would offer to watch after the girls on Friday and Saturday's evenings in exchange for the classes. She is pregnant and extremely nice so I trusted her. When I mentioned it to Felicia she, of course, shut the idea down. She didn't even want to meet her or try to work something out... just flat out no. But now she's hellbent on daycare... and I do not trust daycare at all. So we're in a fucking bind again and now I have to tell Emily that she can't babysit for us and I have to charge her for the classes...

More funny pic's I found online... hehehe, I love these things.









5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i felt nauseated today! i felt nauseated today! i felt nauseated today! And then i just threw up! twice! Today sucked big donkey balls...also stop hating on DipSet! lol

Javier Mejia said...

Haha, and then you spewed on my blog... I guess "vomit" was the word of the day!

I'm not hating... who is dipshit though?

Anonymous said...

all he did was bring me jello! so stop it, you're acting like i offered him a pussy sandwich, besides i don't *need* a man. I have other things to care of my carnal needs for now! hehehe! anyways, i'm not lying about the kid. trust me, the only time he stopped acting a fool was when we positioned him to see the television...don't underestimate the age with which you guys first become glued to the tv!

Javier Mejia said...

AWW, HELL NO!!! I believe your exact words were, "...he went out and brought me ice cream, pudding, jello, mashed potatoes, creamed spinach and sweet potato pie from Boston Market. He picked up my prescription for me when i couldn't drive to get it myself. And he texts me to see if i need anything else" Big difference from, just brought me Jell-O isn't it????

I'd say he's a little TOOOOO involved for a married man with a psychotic wife, wouldn't you think? hehehehehe.

Anonymous said...

You're so snarky... either way turning down mr man is a piece of cake compared to my high school sweetheart. Why was he over at 10pm? We were friends way before we started dating and used to talk about problems with family, sig others, friends then too, so i felt comfortble talking with him and safe because of the fact he was married and apparently very happily so. I mean 2 kids and another on the way? I would think so. Tell me, as the resident married person here, how can you be married to someone and still feel a powerful attraction to someone else? Is it normal? Is it something you just have to learn to deal with? To fight? Perhaps its just something physical, but would've thought it would've died down after all of these years. Shouldn't it have?
I'll tell you what: if there was any person who was married that i would sleep with, it would be him. Damn. I guess i can't see him (alone) anymore, temptation is a bitch. And that bitch knows your weaknesses...anyhow, what's kinda funny about the whole webcam session your brother and friend so graciously provided me with the oh so classic quotes they left in the im box: something about wanting me to cross over to the other side and how your obsessed with black women. so i decided to play along for a bit...and it was TOO FUNNY! UPDATE YOUR DAMN BLOG!