Wednesday, December 15, 2004

GOT KIN?

A few days ago (I can't remember exactly when), my mom and I decided that we were going to invite Coni and Patricia to the Bean's party. Coni and Patricia are Serg's friends from when he worked in Cingular Wireless. Well, Coni is married to this guy who has two sisters. We decided we were going to invite them all because they always invite us to their soirees. When my mom was telling me of all the people in their families for a head count I must have been scratching my ass because I don't remember how many it ended up being. When I told Felicia I figured it would be no more than 10 including kids and adults.

Last night, after I got home from work Serg called and asked me if I knew exactly how many people I'd invited just by inviting Patricia and her sisters. I gave him my little estimate and he called me a fucking idiot... Anyway, he told me that all together, not counting Patricia, her husband, teenage daughter and two kids, I'd invited approximately 25 people!!!!! 25 FUCKING MEXICANS!!!! WTF? How the fuck do we reproduce at those rates???? I started freaking out cuz that alone is more than the people me and Felicia invited collectively. My mom gets all pissed at me thinking I am blaming her and it turns into a big mess. So finally I just say fuck it (that's how I usually resolve 99% of the problems in my life) and said we'll just deal with it. The main, and practically only problem will be finding chairs to sit all their asses down. I am hoping Felicia's step dad comes through with tables and chairs from his church otherwise we're fucked.

I am also a bit concerned about the weather. Yahoo says that it's going to be 50 degrees on Sunday. I am hoping it's hotter than that because I want to hold the party in the backyard not inside.

Wednesday Whatevers.
1. Should Christmas be a national holiday and why?
NO! Not everyone, as much as this comes as a shock to some, is a Christian

2. What does punctuation do?
It separates us from them...

3. Why are laws made?
To be broken... Ha! that was SOOO cliche... I'm such a rebel



Well, that's all.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i thought the party was supposed to be SMALL! Damn, man. When you first mentioned it being about 20 ppl before you invited serg's friends i thought *that* was alot...but now you've got an extra 25- congratulations! oh well. Sounds like you're having fun and that's what counts! muahahaha! Anyway, i'm going to update my blog.
the random web journalist