Wednesday, August 04, 2004

RADICAL CHANGE

My daily routine has changed drastically since Monday when Felicia started working. To tell you the truth, I rather enjoy it because it makes me feel more active and that I am helping more with the girls. Felicia leaves the house early in the morning, before any of us wake up. Hence, I am responsible for taking care of, feeding and changing the girls before I drop them off at my mom's before noon when I have to be at work. I've found that even waking up at 8 am doesn't bother me at all. The only hard bit at times is trying to take a shower with Fabianna calling me "DADA!! DADAAA!!! DADDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" until I step out of the shower completely soaked just so she can tell me she's taking care of Carrot!!! GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! That little girl needs an ass whooping! But all in all, Fabi is a fun little girl to be around. Carrot is the quiet one... she usually just lays there hoping that someone would pick her up and ready to smile at anyone who comes near her. Like I said, I kinda like my new lifestyle... but it's only the third day, so it may be too early to say.

At work we have a new VP of operations. I met with him today and I loved his vision for the company and the new plans and procedures he intends to implement. It seems, unlike our previous VP, that this guy is in for the long haul and to work for the company and its best interest not for his own greed and power trip. Now I really need to get back into the loop at my job before I get fired. With all the problems outside of work I've become one of the worst employees I've ever met! LOL. I am really lagging and fucking up at work, I am surprised I haven't been been fired yet. Sometimes I think Brian just pities me otherwise, he'd gotten rid of me a long time ago. But NO MORE!, now that Felicia is working I am going to try to get up to speed with everything and become a much, much better employee. I will try to keep my updates on this as I go along.

I can't wait til the money starts coming in again. I need TV, Internet and telephone to feel normal. Right now, we're surviving on Felicia's cellphone but when she's not around, I have no means of communication. That sucks.

Today I received a call from the U.S. Department of Education telling me that if I didn't pay in full $7000 plus dollars, made a $6000 settlement or go into a $150 a month rehab program my wages would be garnished by 15% per pay period. Guess what I chose? So, that's another $150 a month I can kiss goodbye for the next few years. But it's ok, I want to get my life back on track. I need to get a copy of my and Felicia's credit report so we can get rid of all our debts.

I am glad that my friend Nichelle is back. I was beginning to miss your drama girl... it's what keeps me going every day LOL!!!!

Well, I guess that's it...

Wednesday Whatevers

1. In general, do you treat eating as a pleasure or a need?
A PLEASURE!!!!
2. What is your opinion on recent low carb craze?
Fucking annoying
3. Do you wake up when you have to, or do you stall / snooze for
longer?
Stall as long as I possibly can, I can't really hit the snooze button on Fabianna.
4. Culturally, what defines a person's gender?
their physche
5. Does your mood define what you do, or does what you do define your
mood?
Sadly, my mood doesn't define, it dictates what I do.
6. When making lists, do you prefer numbers or bullets?
bullets, I didn't go to art school for nothing!


No comments: