Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Well, this morning Felicia called the doctor's office where Fabianna was supposed to be at 3:30 to reschedule for tomorrow so she could take both babies at the same time (Larissa's appointment was scheduled for tomorrow at 3:30). The nurse told her she could not find Fabi's appointment in the system. It kinda worked out well because they rescheduled her for tomorrow at 3:30 with Larissa (well, actually they scheduled her since the nurse who was supposed to schedule her failed to do so). It kinda pissed me off because if she had not call she would have just shown up and they would have told her she did not have an appointment and sent her home. I mean, I understand it was not a life or death situation but still, they should be more considerate and careful in the industry they're in.

And while we're on the subject of inconsiderate and annoying industries, this Monday I went off on a collector from my student loan. The story goes like this, for the past 7 months I have been on this plan to rehabilitate my loan because it was seriously past due (mostly because I am not working in my field). Well, every month automatically deduct a fixed amount from my checking account. This month, due to unforeseen expenses, the stupid draft bounced last Friday. This chick starts calling over the weekend but she always called when we were not home. So on Monday she begins calling my mom's house and tells my 16 year old brother that if I don't pay they would be the ones that will get in trouble. Ricky shits his pants and tells my mom who couldn't speak to this fucking bitch because she doesn't speak any English.

Immeidately after she gets off the phone with my little brother, she calls home and Felicia picks up. Felicia tells her that I'm asleep and as soon as I wake up I will call her. About 30 minutes later she calls again! She tells Felicia that she feels I'm avoiding her and starts talking all types of shit. Felicia gets upset and tells her to chill and I will call when I wake up (I get up kinda late cuz I'm the king of the house... HELLS YEAH!). About an hour later, my mom calls me again cuz this motherfucking bitch called her again!!!!! My mom tells me everything and then Felicia tells me everything and I get fucking pissed. I called her and I went off on her... dude, these motherfuckers don't take any shit!!!! LOL!

She starts getting pissed too and getting all defensive and that was it for me... I told her a that I understood her job but I didn't have the money to pay them so we could sit here and argue back and forth and call each other all types of mother-remembering names and we wouldn't solve anything. I told her if she ever accused me of avoiding her and did not stop calling my mother or my house every 30 minutes I will mail a cease-contact letter and if that, as third party collection agencies love to do, is ignored, I would obtain proof of the illegal behavior by recording the next harassing phone call she makes. In most states, you can tape a conversation without telling the other party, as long as you are a party to the conversation. That's because the law allows you to record any conversation in which at least one party consents to the taping, and you can be the one who consents. After this, we both calmed down and worked shit out. I was like, what the fuck are you gonna repo... my lame as hooptie car and my old vinyl records? GO AFUCKINGHEAD!!!!! But actually, the chick was trying to help me cuz if I had waiting until tomorrow without talking to her my loan would have been considered delinquent. At the end we ended up laughing and joyously talking about going off on each other... hehe..... That was an interesting thing to wake up to on a Monday morning, gave me a recharge to come to work.... I felt accomplished... LOL!

Last night me and James went out for a few beers. We played foosball all night and now my forearms are really sore. It was kinda cool and helped me vent out some backed up frustrations cuz I didn't get to go out this weekend at all. I've realized that I need to vent out and need some personal time or as I like to call it "single" time... LOL! Which is cool, usually is just me and my guy friends hanging out and acting dumb. But it does help so much to deal with the day to day monotony and problems.

Well, I've been told again that I write too much so I will stop here....

No comments: