Wednesday, April 14, 2004

I am not by any means one of those people who raises a stink and becomes highly offended at any old little thing people say or do. I mean, there's a lot of things I have view points on that I decide not to share with anybody or release to the general public such as abortion, politics, child abuse/neglect, cruelty to animals, etc. etc... The main reason is because I really think most people have their viewpoints set and that would just create a pointless arguement that might cause those people to hate each other for no other reason than their different viewpoints. I mean I have mine and nobody is gonna change them and other people have theirs and regardless of how many arguments we have, I'm not gonna change their viewpoints. This post deals with animal cruelty. I am not gonna sit here and say that I am a Peta member or that I would join a crusade to save the last one horned, buckled toothed, alligator bat in Laos or anything like that. But I get very upset when I see people being cruel to animals and if I happen to be in the vicinity when someone does, you will most likely get your ass beaten down by a 6'2" 220lbs. Mexican! I can't stand it... I hate it when people hit animals much less when they put them through extreme torture.

But it upsets me even more when someone is being cruel to animals, in this case, baby animals and then claim that he/she is an animal lover! I stumbled upon this web site called Bonsai Kitten. This "person", if you can call this pathetic excuse for a human being a person, pumps kittens full of sedatives, and puts them in a small container to deform their bodies through bondage and restraint for the rest of their lives. The two truly sick thinhs are that he and his pupils/followers use them for display and these motherfuckers consider this atrocity ART!!! What bullshit!!! This is sick and disturbing to most, but the really fucked up part is that according to the vomit who runs this crap, the U.S. Government issues licenses to do this! Talk about losing faith in your government on a regular basis.

I don't know, maybe I'm being over sensitive and the fact that I like animals is making me biased and clouds my ability to see this as art or humane for that matter. All I see is a disgusting person finding personal pleasure in cruelty. Now, I'm sure this person will claim that they're not being physically hurt and blah, blah, blah.... But I'm sure these animals have some sort of psychological trauma they experience. Imagine being confined your entire life in a small place where you cannot move yet you cannot die. I wish I had the opportunity in life to personally make this piece of shit suffer. I would not give him the please of simply putting him/her in a box where he can't move for the rest of his life... that would be showing too much mercy... no... like Marcelus Wallace said... I will get a couple of "hard, pipe-hittin' niggas, who'll go to work on Holmes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch.". Also, if you look at the galllery, there's a little kid in the pictures... bet you $100 he'll grow up to be a cannibalistic serial killer when he grows up!

Felicia took Larissa and Fabianna to the doctor today. Larissa got her 1 month shot so it was no big deal. Fabianna had developed a type of skin condition with all these bumps all over her little butt. We had tried Desition and other creams but nothing got rid of it. Today was like the 4th day she has them. So, we take it to the doctor and willingly pay our $15 dollar copay so the fucking nurse can give Felicia a fucking HOME REMEDY!!!!!!! WTF? A home remedy?????? we paid $15 dollars at a pediatrics clinic so the bitch can tell us to mix oatmeal and god knows what other over the counter creams? Fuck that! I want my $15 dollars back. Then, I ask Felicia what the damn thing is... she said "The doctor thinks..." THE FUCKING DOCTOR ISN'T EVEN SURE WHAT THE FUCK IT IS?!?!?! Man, I'm telling you... I'm getting jipped. I'm like listen... I'm paying fucking over $260 a month for insurance plus the damn co pay so you can guess what the fuck my child has? I think not! I was pissed... but I didn't really let Felicia know... I was really, really pissed.... Next time, I'm gonna go and tell them to do something... fuck that home remedy and guessing shit!

Well... I guess I have nothing else to bitch about... here are the Wednesdays Whatevers.

1. Would you prefer to live in an urban, suburban, or rural area; and
why?

Urban... I love the city. I love all the things that go on in the city. I hate the country, it's boring.

2. If a fountain of youth did exist, would you drink from it?
Hells yeah! that was easy question. I am pretty shallow.

3. What do you want your dying words to be?
Rosebud...

No comments: