Thursday, April 08, 2004

1: Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, find line 4. Write down what it says:
"Then I'm on display," Piter said. "Shall I dance? Shall I perform my various function for the eminent Feyd-Raud--"

2: Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you touch first?:
nothing

3: What is the last thing you watched on TV?:
This is SPINAL TAP

4: WITHOUT LOOKING, guess what the time is:
10:15 am

5: Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?:
10:18 am

6: With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?:
Fabianna trying to talk, Felicia talking to Fabianna and the dryer

7: When did you last step outside? what were you doing?:
Last night at about 2:30 am to smoking a cigarette

8: before you came to this website, what did you look at?:
Checked my e-mail

9:What are you wearing?:
Pair of blue boxers and a white T-shirt with a RoadRoanner High Speed Intert Service logo

10: Did you dream last night? What about?:
Yeah, it was really trippy too... I can't remember it now though

11: When did you last laugh?
A few seconds ago when I told Felicia something funny Fabianna did at my mom's house a few days ago

12: what is on the walls of the room you are in?:
family and baby pictures, calendars, wall clocks and a replica of Munch's The Scream. Just the usual stuff you would find in a family's living room.

13: Seen anything weird lately?:
The other day I heard a nun call a small child a fucking cuntrag... lol, j/k

14: What do you think of this quiz?:
I don't

15: What is the last film you saw?:
This is SPINAL TAP

16: If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy first?:
A mansion for my family

17: Tell me something about you that I don't know:
You don't know anything about me

18: If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?:
Wow, this is a tough one. Mostly because I can't answer this with just one witty line. I don't know... child abuse and suffering, and I'm not talking about the kids Michael Jackson fondled. I'm talking about infants and toddles in 3rd world countries that go days without food, medicine or water. The ones that die of malnutrition and famine, the ones that are tortured by their hyena parents or anyone else... ok, let me stop before I get angry

19: Do you like to dance?:
yes, but I don't know how to... I want to learn how to

20: George Bush:
Needs to go have an all out gay orgy with Sadamm, Bin-Laden, Kim Jong-Il and all the other terrorists, dictators and assholes to measure their microscopic dick and settle their penis envy conflicts in the privacy of their own harem so people (from all countries) stop dying needlesly. (as you can tell, I hate him)

21: Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?:
I would have named her Fabianna Olivia and the second one would have been called Larissa Mariana

21: Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?:
Ian

22: Would you ever consider living abroad?:
I was born abroad...I was born a broad... duh, hu.. hu.. hu... get it get it. This reminds me of a SNL skit where Sean Connery was playing Jepoardy and Alex told him to pick a category. Sean says, I'll go with "The Rapist" when in reality it read "Therapist". LOL!

23: Will you pass on this survey?:
Wait! I'm being graded on this? Nobody told me I was going to be graded! Damn it....


No comments: