Wednesday, December 08, 2010

IS GAMMA THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB?

from Gamma Martins
to Javier Mejia

date Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 4:59 AM
subject Re: let us join hand and pay the Bill.
mailed-by yahoo.com
signed-by yahoo.com

Dear Friend,

I got the mail you sent to me, i have seen that you are putting mind to help me out to see that this fund will remit into your bank account so that i will come down with my family and take my own share of this fund,

Yes the person who will pay the part of the lawyer bill said that she will use her hand and pay the money to the lawyer and you have to send the rest to the lawyer so that all the money will be okay,

Dear friend there is something you will understand is that the money that she want to pay is for her not for me and she will pay the money on my name because i do not have any money on my own. So she said that if you do not agreed with her to pay the money that she will not send the money to you,

Friend i do not sent any bad idea on it just send mail to the lawyer and tell him that you will pay the sum of 4,250 Euro from there and your friend in Burkina Faso will pay the rest of the money that will make ever thing ;look real

This all i can tell you for now

Thanks




from Javier Mejia
to Gamma Martins
date Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 10:16 AM
subject Re: let us join hand and pay the Bill.
mailed-by gmail.com

My dearest soulmate,

What do you mean you have no money?! In your initial letter you said you were the "manager Audit & Accounts dept. in the African Development Banke Du Burkina Faso". That is what you told me, my love! How can the Manager of Audits & Accounts not have any money? From what I understand that is a pretty high position and pays pretty well.

I have a big family feed Gamma... I have wives, kids and Hung Lo on the side. They all need sustenance, shelter, clothing and in one case, gender reassignment surgery (as she... well, he [for now] finally disclosed)

I am starting to think you are not serious about this transaction of ours. I am starting to think that you might not be the right person in the bank to talk to about this transaction? Can I speak to your supervisor? Someone above you in the bank that can handle this appropriately? I would like this transaction of ours to be handle by the best business minded individual in the bank. Are you sure that's you Gamma? I need to know you're not going to ruin this for us.

Write back immediately!!!!!!!!

Mo money, mo problems,
Beta

No comments: