Wednesday, December 08, 2010

I NEED PROOF

from Gamma Martins
to Javier Mejia

date Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 12:52 PM
subject Re: let us join hand and pay the Bill.
mailed-by yahoo.com
signed-by yahoo.com
hide details 12:52 PM (14 minutes ago)
Dear Brother,

Do not be annoyed with me that i tell you that i do not have money, I have alot of problem over me, i have spent all the money i have i do not have any money with me, If you have all the money to pay the lawyer i will pay you back as soon as the fund remit into your bank account

Thank


So, I've agreed to pay for all the lawyer's fees but I definitely need proof that Gamma is real and that my money will be delivered to me as promised.


from Javier Mejia
to Gamma Martins
date Wed, Dec 8, 2010 at 1:05 PM
subject Re: let us join hand and pay the Bill.
mailed-by gmail.com

Alright, I'll go ahead and deposit the money directly to your account. Gamma, you have touched me in ways only Hung Lo has. And I want you to go deeper!!!

I will pay all the money for the lawyer fees, I will pay for all €8,500 Euro.

But, before I do that, you have to prove to me that you are real. Would you be willing to do something to prove you're real?

Beta

No comments: