Tuesday, December 07, 2010

AW! HE WANTS TO HOLD MY HAND.

Well, Gamma seems to be a fair partner with a very business-like business mind. Fair is fair my poppa used to say.


from Gamma Martins
to Javier Mejia

date Sat, Dec 4, 2010 at 10:20 AM
subject let us join hand and pay the Bill.
mailed-by yahoo.com
signed-by yahoo.com

Dear Friend,

How are you today, hoping all is well?

I have gone through the mail from the lawyer, indicating that we should pay him the sum of (€8,500 Euro) for them to get the certificates ready for us.

Now, you know quiet well that there is no time that I will leave the whole fee for you alone to handle, because the transaction is for the benefit of the both of us and it takes two to tangle. if we stood firm as one accord, and work with one spirit, things will be very easy for us.

At the time being; I can not be able to manage the whole fee, we have to join hands as partners and settle the fee and get our fund transferred once and for all. That is the essences of being business minded. Remember that 10% of the total sum has been mapped out to settle all our expenses immediately the fund is in our custody. so be keeping the records of all your expenses so far, including telephone calls, internet bills or any cash expenses as am keeping mine here to avoid quarrels while sharing the fund in your country.

Dear Friend, we have to be business minded and sincere to each others by joining hands together , and get ride of this present situation once and for all. We have to share the fee(€8,500 Euro) into two, you will pay half while I pay half. And we complete the transaction once and for all.

I don’t have the whole fees at the time being, I would have settled it my self. but due to circumstances that do come one's way, I can not be able to arrange the whole fees at the time being. I am business minded, that is why I don’t want to tell you about my family problems. I will arrange half of the fees, to maintain my integrity and being business minded as well.

Mind you, for the secrecy of the transaction, I don’t want the lawyer
or the bank to know that I am involved in the transaction. so I will send my own half of the fees through my sister In-law Mrs Alimata Ibrahim that stays in Bobodoulasou. a near by city in my country. She will pay my own half to the lawyer on your behalf as your friend here in Burkina Faso . So contact the lawyer and inform them that one of your friend here will be paying half part of the fees, while you transfer the balance from your country to them. As soon as she send the half of (€8,500 Euro) i will send you the western Union Payment Slip which you will send to the lawyer.

Regards

Martins.



from Javier Mejia
to Gamma Martins
date Tue, Dec 7, 2010 at 11:23 AM
subject Re: let us join hand and pay the Bill.
mailed-by gmail.com

Sup Gmoney?

All is well over here. I hope things are well with you too.

I am a very business minded individual and as a business minded individual with a business mind I would like to get right to business... as I have in my mind... business that is.

Not to be redundantly redundant but my business mind tells me that your mind lacks business mindedness. "But how dear you say that, Beta?!" you ask? Well, sending your sister-in-law Mrs. Alimata Ibrahim, who is, I'm assuming, not business minded like me but rather a simple flip-flop-wearing peasant like you, into a lawyer's office to partially pay for legal services to move a morbid amount of money over international boundaries might be how you traditionally do business in your dirt road Utopia Gamma but in the rest of the world we use secure electronic transactions for that.

Tell you what my friend, I sure as hell ain't holding your hand (I'll let wife #2 hold anything you want and if Mrs. Alimata has a comparable rack to wife #2 then I'll be holding her too) but why don't we do this. You send me your part of the money to me via MoneyGram or Money order and I well then use a secure electronic transaction method to pay the amount to the lawyer in full. I think this way we ensure and have a receipt of this transaction as well.

If you can think of a better solution, other than sending one of your pets to the lawyer directly, I'm all ears brother.

I'm Audi 5000 G,
Beta

No comments: