Friday, December 10, 2010

I NEED PROOF 2

from Gamma Martins
to Javier Mejia
date Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 4:30 AM
subject Re: let us join hand and pay the Bill.
mailed-by yahoo.com
signed-by yahoo.com

Dear Friend,*

How are you, i got the mail you sent to me and i am happy that you real understand my bad condition here, Now that you want to pay all the money to the lawyer and you need my prove what are the prove you need tell me so that i will send it to you am waiting to hear from you,

Thanks martins,



from Javier Mejia
to Gamma Martins
date Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 1:21 PM
subject Re: let us join hand and pay the Bill.
mailed-by gmail.com

Dearest love,

I would also like to thank you for understanding my position of requiring proof that you are a real person before I pay all the money.

My request, my dearest, is simple. I think the only way to prove your existence is for you to take a picture of yourself exactly as I tell you to.

Please send me a picture of yourself and a young girl from your city. I need her to be holding an umbrella (any color will do) and you to please hold a sign that reads "Hung Lo, Will you marry me?"

This picture's purpose is two-fold. First it will allow me to verify that you are indeed a real person and being truthful so I can send the money to the laywer.

Secondly, I plan to use the picture you send me with that message to propose marriage to Hung Lo! Isn't that incredible!? So, in essence my friend, you will be the one doing me a HUGE favor by sending me that picture. I long to see that picture, Hung Lo and I will take it in our honeymoon for inspiration.

By the way, I enclosed a picture of Hung Lo. I wanted you to see the woMan I'm proposing to with your message. What do you think of her?!

Thank you ...and as always, I wish you love, peace and soul!
Beta

This is the picture I attached (look closely between "her" legs)


Photobucket

No comments: