Wednesday, December 15, 2010

DANG! NO PHOTO, WHAT AN ASS!

So, Gamma is not willing to prove himself to me. I don't think he loves me as much as he says he does. I think he's on to me and will probably not hear from him again. I truly wish he had submitted the picture so I could have taken this further but it was fun while it lasted.


from Gamma Martins
to Javier Mejia

date Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 12:56 PM
subject Re: let us join hand and pay the Bill.
mailed-by yahoo.com
signed-by yahoo.com

Dear Friend,

From the mail you sent to me and see that you are not ready to pay the money, Because if you real want to send the 8,500 Euro to the lawyer, You do not need to ask me this picture, Just tell me are you ready for this transcition, If you are not ready just get back to me so that i can look for a good and understanding person,

Because you are not paying the money to me, You are sending the money to the lawyer so that he will obtain the three documents, If you are not sure of me, You can make all the important arrangement to come down tp burkina faso so that we can see face to face before you can pay the money to the lawyer,

So make up your mind and come down

Thanks.,



from Javier Mejia
to Gamma Martins

date Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 1:07 PM
subject Re: let us join hand and pay the Bill.
mailed-by gmail.com

My true love,

I am serious about this transaction and I am making sure that this goes good for all of us. This is why I think YOU are the one who is lying to me and not ready for this transaction. If you were serious about this transaction and you really wanted to make this work for the two of us you would just take the picture and send it to me.

But, if this simple request is not met then I am only led to believe that you are not real and you are lying to me. I trusted you Gamma! I trusted you with all my heart and soul and I wanted this to work out.

How can I go to Burkina Faso if I don't have the money you promised me?!?

I have the $8,500 but I am rather fond of my money. If you were serious about this transaction you would just take the picture so I can send the bank the money.

Please, don't ruin this for us Gamma. I love you. It is a simple request that will solve everything immediately.

Do you not have a camera?

I await your response and the picture so I can send you the $8,500.

Marvy, Fab, Far out,
Beta



from Gamma Martins
to Javier Mejia

date Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 12:16 PM
subject Re: let us join hand and pay the Bill.
mailed-by yahoo.com
signed-by yahoo.com

Dear Friend,

Come down first i need to see you face to face


thanks



from Javier Mejia
to Gamma Martins

date Wed, Dec 15, 2010 at 12:18 PM
subject Re: let us join hand and pay the Bill.
mailed-by gmail.com

You come here, I want to do things to your face. Bring the wife.


And I think that will be the last we hear of my friend Gamma.

No comments: