Wednesday, May 25, 2005

THE BEST DAY!!!!!

Today started out as any other. The girls were up, they were yelling and screaming, we had thinks to do and we were running late to do them. The house was a mess, the car was a mess and our lives overall were a mess. Same goes for work, I arrived to start the daily routine.

The first bit of good news was when Jameka offered me to create SOTAC's newsletter permanently. Apparently the person who did it before will no longer be doing it so I volunteered to do it. I think it would be fun and it will be great to pad my resume with. It seems very straightforward and not too complicated but I am not going to take it lightly of course. I can't wait to start working on it. Hopefully, this will be useful in the future.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Another highlight of my day was spending my lunch hour with Felicia and the girls at the mall. We took them to the playground at Carolina Place Mall, sat eating a Cinnabon and a nice Mochalatta Chill and watching my two young daughters play... all in all, today really was a good day and on top of that I didn't even see a ghetto bird fly by!!!!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like reading your blog. it gives me hope in the idea of family. it's certainly more encouraging than that damnwoman blog. i don't know why i read that other one...might be train wreck fascination.

Javier Mejia said...

LOL!! Thanks, I need to find more time to write on it. I read your post and replied to PB's blog. They're good people, if you go back to the very beggining of my blog I used to bitch and rip my sister in law mercilessly.... but I don't frequent her that much or maybe I just didn't have the energy to write about everything she did...

I will keep writing on my blog, hope you keep reading.