Tuesday, May 24, 2005

JUST RANTING AGAIN!

Last Saturday at about 1 pm, Jameka gave me another project for SOTAC. This time, the intern responsible for one of the sections in the newsletter failed to complete it. I volunteered to helped but she told me the article had to be done by that day! That was the same we were supposed to go to a party (we weren't going together but we were going to the same party). On top of that, I couldn't get started until later that afternoon because I had to take my mom to eat and do other random things with Felicia. I came back and started to RESEARCH the topic (Frida Kahlo) at about 6 pm and busted my ass until about 8 pm when I finished. Good thing I am the type of person who works best under pressure of a deadline other wise I would be screwed!!!

Anyway, if you guys want to read the article subscribe to the newsletter here.

The magazine is currently looking for sponsors for their next event in July. If you are interested in sponsoring the event, you can contact Jameka for details.

I was able to upload some of the pictures we took on the trip to the mountains.



Look at this, beauty at its best... and Fabi looks i-ight too.



Two of the three most precious things in my life.

As per usual, you will find the rest here.


That's it... time to go home (I did this from work).


No comments: