Tuesday, June 29, 2004

I LOVE MY WIFE

Nothing special today. I just wanted to post about Felicia. Today I went home for lunch as ever other day. I came home and Felicia and the girls weren't home again. I found my food prepared though. Everything placed and almost labeled in the kitchen. Today she made me chicken drummettes, lima beans and steamed rice, and it was REAAAAAALLy GOOD! I guess the reason I am mentioning this is because as I was preparing my plate I realized how great and perfect she is. How good she is to me and the girls. I never say thank you for these little things she does, you know? She is a great wife and she is and has always been my best friend... Sometimes, in the midst of all the shit we're going through, we forget the great friendship and bond that binds us. Anyway, I have been missing her all day... hence, this rambling...






No comments: