Thursday, November 18, 2010

NIGERIAN SCAMMER DAY 4

So, my friend Gamma replied to day and gave some very helpful advice on how to handle scammers.



from: Gamma Martins 
to: Javier Mejia 
date: Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 3:28 AM
subject: PLEASE USE THESE ANSWERS.
mailed-by: yahoo.com
signed-by: yahoo.com

DEAR FRIEND,
I AM SO HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU. HOW IS EVERYTHING WITH YOU,HOPE ALL IS WELL?.
PLEASE LISTEN TO THIS ADVISE, IT WILL HELP US ALOT. NOW THAT YOU HAVE APPLIED TO THE BANK, YOU HAVE TO BE VERY VERY CAREFUL WITH THE KIND OF MAILS AND CALLS YOU RECIEVES FROM UNKOWN PERSON NOW. BECAUSE I WAS IN THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS MEETING HELD IN MY BANK. I HEARD THEM SAYING THAT THEY WILL BE SETTING SOME MONITORING UNIT TO MONITOR YOU. 

SO PLEASE INCASE YOU RECIEVES ANY CALL OR MAIL SIMMILAR TO THE PROPOSAL I SENT TO YOU, DONT RESPOND TO THEM. THEY ARE THE BANKS MONITORING UNIT. THEY MAY BE SENDING YOU MAIL OR CALLS IN DISGUISE TO SEE IF YOU WILL RESPOND TO THEM AND IN SO DOING THAT WILL JOEPERDIZE ALL OUR EFFORTS SO FAR IN MAKING THE MONEY. DONT RESPOND TO ANY MAIL THAT IS SIMMILAR TO THE PROPOSAL I SENT TO YOU OK? 

PLEASE FOLLOW MY ADVISE AND INSTRUCTIONS, BECAUSE I HAVE SPENT ALOT OF MONEY AND TIME, GATHERING ALL THE INFORMATIONS ABOUT THE DECEASED TO MAKE SURE THAT WE ACHIEVE OUR AIM. I AM ALSO KEEPING ALL THE RECORDS OF MY EXPENSES SO FAR TO AVOID AQUEMENT WHILE SHARING THE FUND IN YOUR COUNTRY WHEN I COME. AND GO AHEAD AND FORWARD IT TO THE BANK TOGETHER WITH THE ANSWERS BELOW. 

INCASE,YOU RECEIVE ANY MAIL OR CALL, ALWAYS FORWARD IT TO ME SO THAT I CAN ADVISE YOU ON WHAT TO DO. PLEASE KEEP TO MY ADVISE, AND AS LONG AS YOU ARE FOLLOWING MY ADVISE AND DIRECTIVES, WE MUST ACHIEVE OUR DESIRE AIM.

NOW BACK TO THE QUESTIONNAIRE YOU RECIEVED FROM THE BANK, I HAVE GONE THROUGH IT AND I FOUND OUT THAT THEY ASKED YOU SOME QUESTIONS WHICH I HAVE GOTTING THE CORRECT ANSWERS TO THEIR QUESTIONS. BELOW IS THE CORRECT ANSWERS. GO AHEAD AND FORWARD IT TO THE BANK IMMEDIATELY, AND ALSO SCAN YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT OR IDENTITY CARD FOR THEM TO ADD IT IN YOUR TRANSFER FILE OF CLAIM.

PLEASE USE THESE ANSWERS.

1. What is the name of the deceased
customer?
- Mr JOSE D SAU .
2.What is his nationality?
- Lima - PERU.
3.What is your relationship with the deceased
customer?
- Cousin, Provincial Family.
4.How old was he when he died?
- 64 years old
5.When exactly did he die and what led to his
death?
- 25th December 2003 in a plane crash.
6.What was the deceased customer?s profession?
- Business man.
7.Does the deceased customer own a firm in this
country before his death?
- Yes.
8.If yes, What was the name of the firm and it?s
registration No
- Lech Group of Companies with
Registration Number BF/11/09/94.
9.What kind of account was he operating with this
bank?
- Current Account.
10.What was his account
number?
- BF $9802-6054.
11.Was he/she married?
- Yes.
12.If yes, what is the name of his/her
wife/husband?
- Jordy D sau (Mrs)
13.Did they have any child/children?
- Yes, 2 boys and 1 girl
14.If yes, how many are they, what were their sexes
and what were their names?
-1- Moise LD SAU / Mr. (jnr)
-2- Stewart D SAU / Mr.
-3- Murasa D SAU/ Miss
15.State clearly his residence address here in
Burkina Faso?
- 206 Layout
Ouaga 01, BP 180,
Ouagadougou-Burkina Faso.

Since I've been bonding with my new brother so much lately I just couldn't help myself but to share a concern I've had. Hopefully he will be of assistance to my conundrum 

from Javier Mejia 
to Gamma Martins 
date Thu, Nov 18, 2010 at 3:01 PM
subject Re: PLEASE USE THESE ANSWERS.
mailed-by gmail.com
hide details 3:01 PM (3 minutes ago)
Good afternoon Compadre,

I am so happy that you are happy because I always aim to please. Especially you. Everything is fine... well... almost everything. Last night, on my way to work I bumped into what I thought could be potential wife #6. You should have seen her buddy, she was stunning... 6', redheaded oriental girl no more than 17. She was standing by a lamp post smoking a Virginia Slim. I immediately went over and introduce myself. One thing led to another and we ended up across the street at Uncle Limpy's Hump Palace. We talked all night and told her about my other wives and kids and invited her to become part of our family. She told she was flattered and would love to but she is a "very special" kind of girl and if I wanted children with her I would be in for a big disappointment. I am not sure what she meant and I've been hurting over it the entire day. I really like this girl and want her to become my wife... What do you think I should do? Also, I think it's worth mentioning that she has a massive Adam's apple. I mean, Phuk Mi, which is her name, looks like she has a third knee in he neck!

I really hope you can give me some good advice on this matter, brother. You seem to know a lot about women and life in general.

Now, I am glad you warned me about the monitoring the bank put me on. I just got rid of my ankle bracelet not to long ago which, as you can understand, left me very suspicious of monitoring systems. I have received, in the past 24 hours, a long string of odd requests from people whose names sound made up and goofy. People like Peter Okoye, John N'Diaye and a harpie named Mariam Abache they all have similar deals to yours... They all say they have a vast fortune hidden away ready for me to help them take it out of their grubby little hands. You mean these aren't real?!?! I do not appreciate the bank's ruse, Sir... ugh, that upsets me so.

Also, I've received some odd emails from a Rayshell Hourihan saying she can enlarge a certain member of my body and keep it rock-hard.

Another woman, Sveta Donaldson told me sent me the following email, "Hello I have become interested in your dialogue. I think that you too have become interested mine in dialogue. I in the letter, send the photo:http://yfrog.com/hq020qhj. And as would like to see your photo. I think that my photo, it is pleasant to you. And as, I think that that we can find the general interests with you. I think what conveniently to communicate with the help e-mail. Mine e-mail:svetula@myrumail.com. I think that you will answer me to continue on dialogue. If you are younger than 40 years old, I will not answer to you. I wait your photos, and yours the answer Sincerely, Svetlana."

And Ella MacAdam said, How are you? my new friend!
My name is Ella. How are you? I hope, that you are fine! To me of 30 years. I want to find someone who can love me and i can love. If you are interested, answer me and we can begin our acquaintance.
Ok, i wish that you will write me and lets have more discussions and get to know more about each other. My photos can be found here: http://yfrog.com/c9107472038j My new friend I ask you to write to my e-mail: ellaarmflower@yahoo.com

Do you think these are from the bank too? Well, don't worry about it friend. I promise you I WILL ONLY OBEY YOU! You are my one and true master now. Think of me as your genie in a bottle; just rub me anywhere you like and I'll make you happy.

Following this email I will fill out the form and send it to the bank. They will receive it shortly.

Turn around bright eyes,
Beta

No comments: