Tuesday, November 23, 2010

YAY! I GET TO GO TO BURKINA FASO

The bank approved my application to request the money as next of kin. But it's not gonna be that easy of course! They want me to go to Burkina Faso to sign... or, alternatively, they've suggested a lawyer that can sign for me.


from: AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK GROUP (AFDB)
reply-to: afdb@mcmug.org
to: mejiajav@gmail.com
date: Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 3:56 AM
subject: FOREIGN REMITTANCE OF THE AFDB
signed-by yahoo.com





Photobucket


AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK GROUP (AFDB)
OUAGA 01 BF OUAGADUOGUO
BURKINA FASO / WEST AFRICA
E-mail:afdb@mcmug.org
OFFICIALLY SIGNED.
DR WILLIAMS DOGOGO DIRECTOR FOREIGN REMITTANCE.
ALHAJI AUDU BAKO GENERAL MANAGER
AHMED BELLO GOVERNOR OF THE BANK OF
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK GROUP BURKINA FASO (AFDB). BURKINA-FASO.


CC:GOVERNOR-(AFDB).
CC:DIRECTOR OF FOREIGN REMITTANCE- AFDB).
CC:DIRECTORESS OF TRANSFER-(AFDB).
CC:GENERAL MANAGER (AFDB).
afdb@mcmug.org
CERTIFIED
BANK BURKINA FASO.
!!!AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK GROUP BURKINA FASO BURKINA FASO/ WEST AFRICA!!!
afdb@mcmug.org


FROM THE DEPT/ OF FOREIGN REMITTANCE.C/O DIRECTOR OF FOREIGN REMITTANCE AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK GROUP BURKINA FASO (AFDB) OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA- FASO .OFFICE OF THE FOREIGN REMITTANCE / EXECUTIVE GOVERNOR, AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK GROUP BURKINA FASO (AFDB) OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA-FASO.


Date: 23/11/2010.


Our Ref: NPA/NNPC/CBN/IRD/CBX//17/11/2010.
Your Ref:..................................


Attn MR C. BETA TAYLORS


!!!!!!(OFFICIAL (AFDB) INFORMATION )!!!!!!!!


Following Your submitted form to this Bank, putting claim over the balance of deceased customer, we wish to inform you that your application as the next of kin has today been granted and dully approved for immediate remittance into nominated bank account.


However, following our banking EDICTS OF ARTICLE 204, SECTION 24 SUB SECTION 45 AS AMENDED IN 1999.


Be informed that there will be no form of withdrawal by the beneficiary upon transfer of the said funds.


You are advise to come down here in person to sign off the fund release order of your inherited funds and also to produce the necessary documents from the of justice so as to back up your claims as the bona fide next of kin to our deceased customer be fore the remittance could be effected the documents are as fellow


1) Death Registration Certificate
2) Certificate of Legality
3) Affidavit of claim Certificate.


In alternative where you cannot be able to come down to sign off your fund, you can appoint an accredited / resident financial attorney here in Burkina Faso.


Who will l help you to sign-off your inherited fund and al so produce those necessary documents backing up your claims on your behalf as we are not authorised to deduct from the principal sum until the funds
gets to the beneficiary account overseas. .
You should feel free to contact:


CHAMBERS NAME(BLESSED CHAMBERS.
HON BARRISTER BLESSED IFYS
EMAIL Contact( blessedchambers@lawyer.com)
Private Phone Number +22676595320


Therefore, you are now advice to act urgently and choose which option you prefer so as to enable us to transfer your inherited funds immediately into your bank account accordingly


Once again, accept our sincere sympathy on the death of our deceases customer.


Finally; you are advised to communicating to me with this phone number call me immediately for more instruction / directives. (00226) 50473567


BEST REGARDS,
DR. WILLIAMS . DOGOGO.
ASSITTANCE DIRECTOR, FOREIGN REMITTANCE



Photobucket
This is the "official" notification of approval



I immediately replied assuring them I would comply.

from: Javier Mejia
to: afdb@mcmug.org
date: Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 8:46 AM
subject: Re: FOREIGN REMITTANCE OF THE AFDB
mailed-by: gmail.com

Dear Mr. Dogogogogo

Yeah, dully approved is right! Thanks for the approval as the next of kin and a big F.U. for doubting my existence.

I will begin a search for a representative in the area so he/she can produce the requested documents and sign on my behalf.

I really need you to expedite this request once it has been submitted as I am in DIRE needs for this funds. A close family member's health is at great risk if she does not go through a Gender Reconstruction surgery immediately! Please do not delay processing this request when I submit the required documents!

Regards,
C. Beta Taylors


Also, since I've still to hear from Gamma and he completely ignored my last email I had to make sure he knew that I was not only interested but that I wanted to go sign in person. See what he says. Also, something I just noticed which I hadn't before is that he changed his email address. When he first reached out to me he used gammamartins44@gmail.com but now I found myself replying to gammamartins28@yahoo.com. I shall ask soon.

 from: Javier Mejia
to: Gamma Martins
date: Tue, Nov 23, 2010 at 9:04 AM
subject: Fwd: FOREIGN REMITTANCE OF THE AFDB
mailed-by: gmail.com

Mr. Martins,

Below I received the approval to apply as the next of kin for the dead guy! LORD HAVE MERCY!!!! We are definitely in the right path to pluck this money right off the African vine! I am so excited I've locked myself in the bathroom several times today with your family's picture and cried myself right to the peak of the plateau phase! splat!

That Mr. Dodongo actually approved it! Can you believe it? What a rube! What a maroon!

But, with all this excitement I am still sadden as you did not respond to my last email telling about the operation Hung Lo needs. As you can see below, the bank wants me to actually go to Burkina Faso to complete the transaction. I don't know where Burkina Faso is! I've been to Fairuza Balk several times but I've never even heard of this Burkina Faso the bank speaks of.

Anyway, I would really like to go! I certainly would not mind visiting this great land of yours. Unfortunately, as mentioned in the letter below, I do not have access to the money until I sign. I was hoping, oh dear brother of mine, since you are a big bank official and all and probably make beaucoups of money, you can purchase a plane ticket for me and Hung Lo (I think this way I can distract her from the operation a bit and get her in the sack, ya know? wink, wink, nod, nod) so we can go sign for these documents in person. Would you be able to do that for your brother? Please say yes, pretty please... pretty, pretty please with sugar on top. pretty, pretty, pretty please with sugar and bologna on top?!

Anyway, I also don't have the documents they ask. Do you have the three documents they are asking below? Please let me know.

I am longing and hardening to meet you so please respond immediately!

I love you,
Beta.

No comments: