Monday, November 22, 2010

Gamma don't love me no mo

So, I've not heard from Gamma or the bank since I sent them the information they requested. I am getting impatient so I had to light a fire under his ass cuz Hung Lo needs a very important operation before I can hit that!

from: Javier Mejia
to: Gamma Martins

date: Mon, Nov 22, 2010 at 9:25 AM
subject: Re: PLEASE USE THESE ANSWERS.
mailed-by: gmail.com

Good morning love,

I sent the information to the bank last week and I've not heard from them. What do you think has happened? I hope Mr. Galays' specter didn't come back to haunt the bank people and they are now gonna have to be bailed out like the banks in Ireland!!!

Anyway, can you find out what is going on please? I really need the money as soon as possible because Hung Lo, the girl I was telling you about, wants to have an operation before we can start our relationship. I am not sure what kind of operation but she said if I give her the money for it she will be forever mine.

Please help!


Hopefully he'll respond.

No comments: