Tuesday, September 11, 2007

YET AGAIN

Well, I found my old blog. I had completely forgotten about this. I think I may start writing on this again. This was probably the longest journal I've ever kept and going back to read some of this stuff brought back some incredibly awesome memories and some so not incredibly awesome ones. Obviously many things have changed since I last wrote here. I guess I should slowly start filling in the gaps here and there.

I am still married to my wife Felicia even though we recently went through a very rocky period. After the storm passed, as some may say, we have been happier in our marriage and with each other. The girls are tremendously big! Fabianna, now 4 years old, began PreK last week. She is doing good for the most part but on Monday she struggled a bit with separation anxiety. I think it had to do with the weekend break but Felicia said she did great today. Tati (Larissa) is not going to daycare right now. The last daycare we had, KidsTown was a pretty sour experience. I will go into that later. After a year of struggling with them Felicia pulled the girls from that daycare after a fight with the director. Fabianna started PreK a week later and since we're still struggling parents we've not been able to come up with tuition and first month fee to enroll Larissa into Nova Child Learning Center. Mostly because Felicia recently resigned from her job and we're back to my salary alone to support us.

A couple of months after I stopped writing in this journal I was received a promotion at my job. A year later (almost to the day) I received another promotion. I no longer work at the bottom of the totem pole call center for my company but rather have a white collar, executive, great job! That's awesome. I never thought a fucking kid voted "most-likely-to-ruin-his-life" in high school would end up having a job like this. Now I want more! It's been a weird bumpy ride the past two years.

I really only had two readers in this blog, Ayiana and Nichelle. Ayiana and I fell out hard. We never talked to each other again and it ended up pretty bad. I still talk to Nichelle a lot... well, recently since she graduated and got this great job at Univision we rarely get to talk. I can't think of anybody else who regularly read this dribble.

Well, this is all for today. I'll see what else I can post.


No comments: