Tuesday, October 02, 2007

TODAY

So, about an hour I waltzed into work today I received some perturbing news from my wife. No, I won't go into detail cuz that's not the purpose of this post. Anyway, sitting around te house Larissa bugged me enough to get me off my fat ass and do some "dacorations" (arts & crafts) with her. We started small... coloring, cutting and gluing some random strips of paper. Then we started coloring animals and the creativity juices started flowing.

Eventually, we got a box and started building a jungle puppet-set. We colored and cut out some animal prints from one of her coloring books and stuck them on some wooden sticks. We colored our jungle set and then put out a play. It was so much fun!!!

Click for Larger Image

Click for Larger Image



Our play wasn't exactly worthy of a Pulitzer... it barely even registered as anything more than random conversation but the girls loved their home-made set and have been playing all day since. Funny how little things like an empty box, some colors and glue can make the best toy! They just got back home as I was writing this and want to put on yet another play!!

I also took a quick 15-second video with my phone.

No comments: